What's new

Unable To Connect To Hive Heating Hub

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Dominatez

New Around Here
I have just purchased the Asus RT-AX59U router which is much better than my Virgin Media Router.

Since installation of the new router and hive hub, I can no longer connect the hive heating hub to the router and this connection is from the router to the hub via ethernet cable. If I use my old router it works fine and so does the Virgin Media router.

Not sure why it is refusing to allow the hive heating hub to connect to the router.

Any ideas, or had anyone in the UK came across this issue?

I have just purchased the Asus RT-AX59U router which is much better than my Virgin Media Router.

Since installation of the new router and hive hub, I can no longer connect the hive heating hub to the router and this connection is from the router to the hub via ethernet cable. If I use my old router it works fine and so does the Virgin Media router.

Not sure why it is refusing to allow the hive heating hub to connect to the router.

Any ideas, or had anyone in the UK came across this issue?
Does the hub use a static IP addresse? If so the default IP address of the AX59U may need to be changed. Or, power down all the LAN clients, set up the router then connect the wired lan clients. Try several of the LAN ports.

See if WPA3 is enabled on the WiFi. Use WPA2 for IoT devices.
Just had the exact issue here with my new router.