What's new

Speed infos

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

eff981

New Around Here
Is it possible to enable flow control?
I’m using AXE16000 and I need it enabled just for manage ONT’s buffer by itself (the ONT I’m using has a small buffer size, and so, without flow control on router, I’m having slow upload speeds on far servers). Thank you!

Last edited:
As title says, is it possible to enable flow control with some commands?
I’m using AXE-16000 and I need it enabled just for manage ONT’s buffer by itself (the ONT I’m using has a small buffer size, and so, without flow control on router, I’m having slow upload speeds on far servers). Thank you!
1000025054.png

Is it possible to enable flow control?
I’m using AXE16000 and I need it enabled just for manage ONT’s buffer by itself (the ONT I’m using has a small buffer size, and so, without flow control on router, I’m having slow upload speeds on far servers). Thank you!
I don't know whether it's possible on the AXE16000 but you could try checking/changing it with ethtool.

ethtool -A ethX rx on tx on.

*ethx is just replaced with the Ethernet adapter name.

But it depends on your hardware. My GT-AX11000 can to my Linux server as a symmetric connection meaning enabled on both ends. But depending on the clients compatibility; ethtool might say symmetric receive only or advertise frame pause: no or operation not permitted.

Last edited:
Last edited: