What's new

Where is my Guest Network UI tab? Facebook???

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Geedsen

New Around Here
The last few days we had weird problems with our Wifi, our Wifi has two network SSID's and hey exist for years already, with the same password.
But the last few days our mobile phones and laptops were not able to connect to the guest network. "Incorrect password" or unable to get an IP address.
So I checked the routers and what I see is weird, the UI page for the Guest Network only shows me a "Facebook Wifi" page.
1728893740530.png

And it does this on several routers (4 with orinigal Asus firmware) . They all still are broadcasting the original guest network, but I can no longer get to that page....

And on two routers I have Asus-Merlin, and when I go there I see another problem,
The menu on the left side no longer appears...

1728894208106.png

What is going on?

Update the firmware (if possible), reset the router(s), and start again from scratch.
In your images the router's are in AP mode - there are no guest network settings in AP mode. What about your settings on the main router?

Update the firmware (if possible), reset the router(s), and start again from scratch.
In your images the router's are in AP mode - there are no guest network settings in AP mode. What about your settings on the main router?
Firmware update was done on several routers, problem remained.. And also in AP mode there is a Guest Network.
But I figured it out. Somehow the problem is with the lastest version of Microsoft Edge, it shows a diffent page for Guest Network than Chrome or DuckDuckGo. I tried clearing cache but that does not seem to help.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!