What's new

Xray client on RT-AX58U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Klimeni4

New Around Here
Good day. Due to YouTube slowdown, and now almost complete blocking, I set up a wireguard server and an Xray server on my VPS, working on the VLESS protocol with XTLS -Reality.
On the stock firmware of the asus rt-ax58u, I set up the client part of Wireguard and calmly watched YouTube on webos TVs in my house. But since yesterday, providers began to block traffic via the wireguard protocol.
Xray works, so please tell me if it is possible to set up the client part of Xray via the VLESS protocol on the router, if you flash the firmware from Merlin, install entware and install packages (do they exist?), maybe there is a detailed instruction?
I found something similar https://github.com/zw963/asuswrt-merlin-v2ray/tree/master but I don’t understand Linux very well, can someone help me figure it out or maybe there is an easier way?
Sorry for my English, I wrote it using Google Translate.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!