What's new

YouTube app on Roku constant buffering

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

BeachGuy

Regular Contributor
Sorry I'm posting here but Roku only has forum support and they aren't very good. I have 2 TCL/Roku TVs and a Roku Streaming Stick 4K+. YouTube app constantly buffers on them. I have an LG TV with the YT app and it plays back fine. So I don't think it's my network/WiFi (or am I wrong?). Like I said, I reached out to Roku but they're no help. Any ideas of interference on YT/Roku and none on YT/LG? Any suggestions where else I might post this question? Of course YT is owned by Google and I sent the question to them but never heard back. Very frustrating as I've spent months trying to figure this out and tried all the suggestions they give you. Delete/reinstall app, reset network, reboot router (of course that's it!) etc. TIA

Last edited: