What's new

380.65_2 displaying a "no USB device detected" message while on my RT-AC88U system log page

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Gregory Phillips

Very Senior Member
I've never seen this happen before but just a few minutes ago while in my RT-AC88U GUI's system log general log tab the "no usb device detected" message popped up attached to my mouse pointer. No matter where I moved it on the page it remained attached to the pointer until I left the page. When I moved through a couple of different menus and then returned to the system log page it didn't reappear. Has this happened to anyone else or was it just a fluke? Thanks.

When I had an AC87U it happened every time I went in to the GUI if the mouse pointer went to that corner.

I have seen it on the AC32oo in the past , it is not happening now using 380.65_4 and Opera.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks for replying. I'm on w10 1703 build 15063.13 using IE 11 and the mouse was in the top middle of the page when I just happened to look up at my screen and see it. I know that these pop up menus are supposed to show when you mouse over the icons but this one happened a bit weird so I just wanted to see if it was unique to me or if others had experienced it.