What's new

Asus RT-AX3000 (RT-AX58U) All tabs disappeared from all pages

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wrapperNo1

New Around Here
Today, for some reason all tabs from all pages are not showing anymore. I tried rebooting, restarting power, reflashing the latest firmware, with no avail.
I have Diversion on an external flash drive, it's still working, but I can't access its tab in the interface, and I'm assuming the drive is not corrupted since it's still working. There was a power outage earlier today, not sure if it's the cause. What can I do?

2024-05-16 17_05_27-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay DT.png

Welcome to the forums @wrapperNo1.

Clear your browser cache, try with incognito (or equivalent) mode. Use a different browser.

If the same result, power off the router and remove the USB drive. Power up and test (all above) again.

If this is a USB 'key' and not an external enclosure with an SSD inside, it is probably toast.

Thanks a lot L&LD. I'm dumb. I did already tried clearing site data, and didn't work. Didn't think about testing incognito, which worked.
Solved!

No, you're not. You just learned something new! :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!