What's new

GT-AX11000 MTU setting?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

pugalug

New Around Here
Google yielded no results nor did a search here. I just bought a ROG GT-AX11000 and I do not see the MTU setting. I'm assuming It is not available. Can someone confirm? Also if that's the case that stock firmware doesn't have it does Merlin add that as an adjustable option? Thanks.

Google yielded no results nor did a search here. I just bought a ROG GT-AX11000 and I do not see the MTU setting. I'm assuming It is not available. Can someone confirm? Also if that's the case that stock firmware doesn't have it does Merlin add that as an adjustable option? Thanks.
i have the pro version flashed with merlin software but under the WAN tab on the most down portion of the page i saw this

is this wat you meant
1714927280227.png

i have the pro version flashed with merlin software but under the WAN tab on the most down portion of the page i saw this

is this wat you meant
View attachment 58503
It is but it doesn't matter as it won't apply when using auto instead of pppoe. I actually decided to flash it yesterday and tried this setting but seems unless your isp uses pppoe it takes no effect. I tried the rog and standard version of merlin and it was the same. My netduma xr500 has it, I expected the ax11000 to but I guess not. It's a shame as I need that flexibility for a game I play (apex legends) that flat out fragments packets or something unless I can lower MTU. So looks like I'll be returning the router.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!