What's new

How easy to attach Firebox T25 to TUF Gaming AX6000 ?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

whydoesmyhearthurtsomuch

Occasional Visitor
I wonder if anyone knows how easy/hard it is to attach a Firebox T25 firewall to a TUF Gaming AX6000 ? I just trying to get head around concept and wonder if all clients then need to go through the Firewall before or after the Router ?

If you want WatchGuard appliance better attach a switch and access points to it. T25 model can run up to Gigabit network by itself, but the more you want from it the lower the speed is going to be down to 200Mbps with full features enabled. You don't need this Gaming router after WatchGuard appliance. Total Security Suite for T25 will cost you $550/year. Being a lower cost device Access Portal and IntelligentAV are not included.

If you want WatchGuard appliance better attach a switch and access points to it. T25 model can run up to Gigabit network by itself, but the more you want from it the lower the speed is going to be down to 200Mbps with full features enabled. You don't need this Gaming router after WatchGuard appliance. Total Security Suite for T25 will cost you $550/year. Being a lower cost device Access Portal and IntelligentAV are not included.

Thanks. So are you saying I don't need the Router at all ?. If I don't then please can you give me rough diagram/outline of how it all connects (if you have time). We have a central computer and about,at mo, 5 laptops connected wirelessly to AX6000. What we want to do is make
the laptop traffic go through the T25 , but to be honest im not that technically minded as far as networks go. Thanks

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!