What's new

amtm amtm 4.7 - the Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu, May 12, 2024

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Fixed version number. Damnit! This will trigger an update to the actual amtm 4.7
Hopefully catches it early enough for the other 95% that still need to install it! :)

Hopefully catches it early enough for the other 95% that still need to install it! :)
It’s just the version number in the file. They’ll get the changed file with the next update check - and wonder why there are two updates with the same version number. Ah well.

So, do the 'repair' options just run the opkg install entware-opt command that you had me run to recover my rc.func file?

AMTM updates flying fast and furious these days :D

So, do the 'repair' options just run the opkg install entware-opt command that you had me run to recover my rc.func file?
No, it‘s a complete reinstall of Entware. Runs the same command as a fresh install.

No, it‘s a complete reinstall of Entware. Runs the same command as a fresh install.
For Tailmon you can prevent Entware overwriting the install via option 5 in the Custom Config Options (not custom command line).

Attachments

• IMG_9278.jpeg
    IMG_9278.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 24