What's new

Tutorial Distributel (Bell) PPPoE passthrough/bridge without SFP, using Nokia ONT

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Welcome to the forums @pcoude.

That old(er) Linksys router more than likely doesn't have the hardware to give you a measured 1Gbps down/up speed.

What does an AC-powered, GbE Ethernet-wired, device show when plugged into the Linksys?

Also, what does a WiFi AX class network adaptor used within the same room as the Linksys show, when also powered by AC power

The VLAN settings are on the IPTV Page. Set it to Manual, then ser WAN VLAN to 40.

The setting is also available on the stock firmware.
I have an older Asus Router and just got Distributel installed. Thanks for your tip. Here is how I set up the VLAN.
Screenshot at May 01 10-42-15.png

Welcome to the forums @pcoude.

That old(er) Linksys router more than likely doesn't have the hardware to give you a measured 1Gbps down/up speed.

What does an AC-powered, GbE Ethernet-wired, device show when plugged into the Linksys?

Also, what does a WiFi AX class network adaptor used within the same room as the Linksys show, when also powered by AC power
Thank you so much for your feedbacks! No matter what I do I never get something higher than 500mbps.
I think you're right and it's my velop whw03 that is too slow to handle the 1000Mbps speed. I'm going to downsize my plan to 500Mbps and save $10 a month ;-)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online