What's new

Unbound Help setting up Unbound.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Uchihaz00090

New Around Here
I have been trying to use unbound manager to set up unbound but I am totally new to this. I have ready all posts and documentation on this forum regarding installation. Whenever I go to my router settings and add-ons to check on Unbound Stats there is always No data to display. I am really confused and would appreciate if anyone could help me. Thank you

I have been trying to use unbound manager to set up unbound but I am totally new to this. I have ready all posts and documentation on this forum regarding installation. Whenever I go to my router settings and add-ons to check on Unbound Stats there is always No data to display. I am really confused and would appreciate if anyone could help me. Thank you
Have you tried opening up "unbound_manager" through a command line/SSH connection on your router?

1712287931993.png

Do what @Viktor Jaep suggested, also try running these commands & post results, looks like unbound installed but maybe not running.
unbound-checkconf, unbound-control status