What's new

RT-AX88U Pro Hardware revision changes?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hello,
Stupid question but how do you find the HW version and the date of manufacture ? Is it only written on the router ? Or can I find them within the GUI ?

Hello,
Stupid question but how do you find the HW version and the date of manufacture ? Is it only written on the router ? Or can I find them within the GUI ?
It says it on a white sticker on the box that the router came in and on the bottom of the router itself. Something like this:
RT-AX58U-vs-AX3000-Bottom.jpg

Picked up an RT-AX88U Pro from Amazon a month ago. As noted on the label on the unit and the label on the box, the hardware version is 3.10 and it was manufactured in Vietnam.

Wow, didn't expect this thread to gain traction, lol.

This is what I can report so far. My previous 1.0 router was pretty unstable which was returned. My 3.10 router has needed only 1 restart so far. The 3.10 was setup maybe day after this thread was posted.

From then, up until last week it was running flawlessly until some time in the middle of the night it must have glitched... Woke up to no wifi on any devices. A simple power cycle has so far been effective and it's been stable again this last week.

Not sure if it helps... Have around 25 wifi devices running at any given time (5 are cameras) and another 20 or so wired devices along with a power line adapter that gives network access to an access point in an out building.

I think the cameras stress the system the most due to the perpetual video streams. V3.10 router is still running way better than the old router (not the 1.0 ASUS) it replaced which I was resetting every couple of weeks, but would still limp along post reset.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!