What's new

UK VPN Gateway to Gateway with RVS4000

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

eubster

New Around Here
Hi,

I live between the UK and France, and would like to be able to set up a VPN Tunnel between my France based Router (and RVS4000) and a UK VPN service provider so that all the devices on my French LAN would route all network traffic via the VPN and so would have UK IP addresses. Whilst I am there during the weekends I would like to be able to use my freesat box to watch BBC Iplayer.

Now there are many companies out there who will provide me with a service that I can configure through the VPN client on any PC, but I'm looking for a VPN gateway service so that I can create a gateway to gateway tunnel between my router and the gateway/router of the service provider.

Can anyone help me identify any companies that would provide such a service at a reasonable cost?

Alternatively, are there any reasonably priced VPN hardware clients that I could add in my LAN that could be configured to act as a VPN client with any of the services that are readily available on the internet?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Eubster