What's new

Any feedback on ASUS GT-AX11000 PRO Firmware version 3.0.0.6.102_34715

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jerry6

Very Senior Member
Would like to know if anybody has used this FW on a AX1100 pro yet . And if there were problems

Save your current configuration Jerry, test the new firmware and see if you like it. If not - flash back what you like better and restore the configuration.

Save your current configuration Jerry, test the new firmware and see if you like it. If not - flash back what you like better and restore the configuration.
Thanks Tech but I no longer have the patience to play around , just want a solid connection , Guess I'll wait for Merlin to release this FW at least then I know the FW will work with no surprises getting old sucks

Thanks Tech but I no longer have the patience to play around , just want a solid connection , Guess I'll wait for Merlin to release this FW at least then I know the FW will work with no surprises getting old sucks
I am installing it now.

I tested this last week since I switched to OPNsense and was only using the GT-AX11000 Pro as an AP and it didn't go well. I'm betting it was due to having an XT9 as a node and that still being on 3004. Half my devices didn't have internet even though they showed connected in the UI, so I switched back and will leave it on 3004 till I switch the XT9 or switch completely to WiFi 7

I tested this last week since I switched to OPNsense and was only using the GT-AX11000 Pro as an AP and it didn't go well. I'm betting it was due to having an XT9 as a node and that still being on 3004. Half my devices didn't have internet even though they showed connected in the UI, so I switched back and will leave it on 3004 till I switch the XT9 or switch completely to WiFi 7
Thanks , the XT9 is probably the problem as it is not on 3.0.0.0.6 I'm not sold on wifi7 yet 6e is good enough for now if I'm in range 20 to 30 feet from the router I'm getting close to full 1gig transfers wirelessfrom the internet close to 2 gig wireless intranet . I'll wait to see the range wifi7 has before I buy a new router

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!