What's new

ASUS N53TA Win7 instalation problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ryanek011

New Around Here
Hi,
I wanted to format HDD and install fresh copy of Win7 to make the notebook a bit faster again. The format and installation of OS went well until the last automatic restart where the desktop screen appears with ASUS logo but just for a few seconds.Then the notebook restart itself again and stays in this restarting loop forever.
I formatted partition marked as System where the original copy of Win7 was installed.I store data on partition marked as Logical that was not formatted.Also there is RECOVERY partition marked as Primary and it is 25GB of total size with 9GB of free space.. Does the RECOVERY partition have anything to do with the restart loop or is there any chance to use it for recovering the system? Should not be the partition with fresh copy of Windows marked as Primary?

Thank you

Hi,
I wanted to format HDD and install fresh copy of Win7 to make the notebook a bit faster again. The format and installation of OS went well until the last automatic restart where the desktop screen appears with ASUS logo but just for a few seconds.Then the notebook restart itself again and stays in this restarting loop forever.
I formatted partition marked as System where the original copy of Win7 was installed.I store data on partition marked as Logical that was not formatted.Also there is RECOVERY partition marked as Primary and it is 25GB of total size with 9GB of free space.. Does the RECOVERY partition have anything to do with the restart loop or is there any chance to use it for recovering the system? Should not be the partition with fresh copy of Windows marked as Primary?

Thank you

Here is probably not the best place to ask this type of question, since this sub-forum is about Asus routers and their other wireless devices, not about their notebooks or about Windows in general.