What's new

Asus rt-ac66u 3.0.0.4.374.2050

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

krum

Regular Contributor
wonder if Parent Controls are fixed, It doesn't say anything about it,

1. Allowed LAN stateful settings for DHCP6.
2. Allowed manually scan after resetting.
3. Modified DMZ settings in load-balanced mode.
4. Modified virtual server settings in load balanced mode.
5. Modified some FAQ hyperlinks.
6. Modified configurations of WeTelecom WM-D300.

Fixes:
1. Fixed several UI issues.
2. Fixed download master install issue.
3. Fixed VPN client DNS issues.
4. Fixed open VPN manual client list setting issues.
5. Fixed PPPoE throughput issues.
6. Fixed media-server related issues.
7. Fixed httpd vulnerably issues.

Additions:
1. Add new Malaysia 3G ISP in USB modem.
2. Add media-bridge mode.
3. Add OpenVPN, VPN Client.
4. Enable WPS under AP mode.

I've a strange issue with this firmware using Native IPv6 with DHCP-PD. When I reboot the router the IPv6 gateway doesn't get assigned. If I afterwards turning the internet connection off and on again through the router's webinterface the gateway does get assigned and IPv6 is working.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've a strange issue with this firmware using Native IPv6 with DHCP-PD. When I reboot the router the IPv6 gateway doesn't get assigned. If I afterwards turning the internet connection off and on again through the router's webinterface the gateway does get assigned and IPv6 is working.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Asus broke the DHCPv6 client in recent code, I suspect it might be the same issue in 374.2050.

I think you can work around the issue by having DNS automatically obtained from your ISP rather than manually specifying IPv6 DNS servers.

Asus broke the DHCPv6 client in recent code, I suspect it might be the same issue in 374.2050.

I think you can work around the issue by having DNS automatically obtained from your ISP rather than manually specifying IPv6 DNS servers.

Thanks for your answer but it occurred when DNS was set to be obtained automatically. I did set it manually before but after a while the ipv6 connection was lost so I tried it with obtaining it automatically to see if that was more stable and noticed this issue.

Don't remember if I also had to turn the internet connection on/off the get it working when the DNS was set manually. Don't have time now to test that again.

Last edited:
Thanks for your answer but it occurred when DNS was set to be obtained automatically. I did set it manually before but after a while the ipv6 connection was lost so I tried it with obtaining it automatically to see if that was more stable and noticed this issue.

Then I'm afraid you will have to either revert to a previous firmware, wait for the next one, or switch to my firmware once I release a new build that includes this fix (should be sometime this week).

Then I'm afraid you will have to either revert to a previous firmware, wait for the next one, or switch to my firmware once I release a new build that includes this fix (should be sometime this week).

Reverted for now to the previous version. But I will try your firmware when the issue is fixed:)

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Staff online