What's new

Asuswrt-Merlin Addon Software Catalog

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

No worries, I am trying to help too, as I landed here to find the post and went to the one that is locked. I opened another post but it has created some confusion, hence notifying here. Thank you for maintaining all this, it is very very useful. Do you have the exact member name of Tim or is it just tim?

No worries, I am trying to help too, as I landed here to find the post and went to the one that is locked. I opened another post but it has created some confusion, hence notifying here. Thank you for maintaining all this, it is very very useful. Do you have the exact member name of Tim or is it just tim?
Thanks for that. Yep, you can DM him using his alias "thiggins"

Thanks for that. Yep, you can DM him using his alias "thiggins"
Yep, that has been done, now there is a prefix associated with the Domain VPN Routing.
By the way can you update the name as Domain VPN Routing? I think what you put was the original name but it has been shorten since then.