What's new

Best 600m2 3 floor mesh system for good coverage

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Maanu1131

New Around Here
Hello guys ! I m looking to upgrade my Asus RT-AX92U mesh system ( 2 pcs ) to something that can cover all the space . I m not sure if there is something which would be significantly better in terms of coverage than what i currently have . The actual system works pretty good , i have 1 Gbps fiber and i can pull around 700 mbps through the 5 ghz network but it s coverage it s pretty weak . Was thinking that maybe in the next years i ll upgrade to 2.5 gbps if it becomes available in my area but i feel that 1gbps it s more than enough for now . There will be around 20-25 devices connected maximum and the thing i m craving most it s stability as i ve encountered a lot of problems with those firmware updates of the ax92u. . Saw a lot of reviews who are praising those NetGear Orbi's , are they worth it over my current setup ? Thanks a lot !

Switch to a SMB grade system instead of consumer if you want stability. Many threads in this subforum about this and suggested brands.

Thanks a lot for the recommendation ! Would 2 pcs of Ubiquiti U7 Pro Max fit better ? I saw that Ubiquiti is more used in that enterprise area but i m not sure if i should place the order on 2 U7 Pro Max if their coverage would be drastically better and also if they are plug and play like the RT-AX92U is . I m kinda a newbie when it comes to networking skills . Thanks again !

By the way,,, m2, Europe? You perhaps need minimum 4x access points, nodes, satellites, pods, etc. whatever your manufacturer of choice calls them. And better be wired.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!