What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Your GT-AX6000 has Asuswrt-Merlin firmware available, AdGuard Home add-on is available in AMTM. It has pretty good DNS lookups logging and they can be sorted per client, but you'll lose interest looking at it in few days only. I don't know what your goal is, but reading few thousand records every day is going to be a full time job for you.

Your GT-AX6000 has Asuswrt-Merlin firmware available, AdGuard Home add-on is available in AMTM. It has pretty good DNS lookups logging and they can be sorted per client, but you'll lose interest looking at it in few days only. I don't know what your goal is, but reading few thousand records every day is going to be a full time job for you.
Lol, thanks. Should say firstly my Router is: TUF Gaming AX6000 Not sure that make a Difference ? Sorry, what is "AMTM" ?. (its early not awake yet, maybe shld know)

ADDED: Just checked and the Asuswrt-Merlin firmware does NOT seem to mention TUF Gaming AX6000 so guess is not supported ??

Last edited:
No, it's not.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!