What's new

BRING BACK WTFast support for RT-AC88U/RT-AC3100/RT-AC5300

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is HORRIBLE how you kicked us Gamers to the curve!!!

^World's 1st Gaming Router WITHOUT Game Accerlation

How about you STOP your drivel ????? The GT-AC5300 is NOT and never has been supported by Merlin ..........

Any change to WTFast is down to ASUS .

Wow I can't believe a noobie don't appreciate the hard work Merlin developers put in to it if something is not working go back to stock firmware no one is forcing you to use Merlin negative feedback make developers to quit the project remember developers have a life and family they are not getting pay to do this they are not being pay to listening to your bulshit you can ask nicely they are not getting pay for anything if you donate doesn't means he work for you a donations never gonna pay for their fantastic job thank you @Merlin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

Wow I can't believe a noobie don't appreciate the hard work Merlin developers put in to it if something is not working go back to stock firmware no one is forcing you to use Merlin negative feedback make developers to quit the project remember developers have a life and family they are not getting pay to do this they are not being pay to listening to your bulshit you can ask nicely they are not getting pay for anything if you donate doesn't means he work for you a donations never gonna pay for their fantastic job thank you @Merlin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

WTB punctuation plz. Not a not, just a little.

Reactions: pmm
Status
Not open for further replies.