What's new

Browsers won't load bosstoneexchange.com

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lee MacMillan

My setup is about as simple as it gets and I can't remember the last time I've changed a Merlin setting. Something has apparently changed since I can no longer access the Boss Tone Exchange (patches for Boss amplifiers, effects, etc.) The only difference I can think of since the last time I accessed it is the firmware update to 3004_388.8_2 from 388.8_0. It's definitely something at the router level since no browsers will load the site on my desktop or my phone. I just get a spinning graphic. The router was rebooted about a week ago which was 60 days after the firmware update. I haven't had an issue with any other website. Any ideas?

This is the site: https://bosstoneexchange.com/

I'm not sure why I accessed a random site posted by someone on a forum... I should probably be in bed...

Anyway, I only got the spinning graphic, until I disabled UBlock Origin. Maybe you have some sort of blocker too. (Maybe more sophisticated ones, like PiHole or something.)
Best regards