What's new

Can I remove OEM plugin and ensure a clean system?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I find a better way to disbale uu_plugin, change you territory_code from CN to other country in envram will disable uu_plugin

ssh to you router

envram set territory_code=US/01 (any country other than CN, CT)
envram commit

you can also modify nvram( in fact nvram will change automatically after reboot , because it load from envram)
nvram set territory_code=US/01 (any country other than CN, CT)
nvram commit

after reboot, uu_plugin is gone
I know this is an old thread but just came here to say UU is a thing Chinese gamers use to get over the crazy lag they have in China It is owned by NETEASE which is one of the largest gaming companies in the world so don't worry. I found this thread while also trying to remove the app as I can't get my VPN app to work on this router and see that the UU thing was on it. I thought that the UU thing was stopping the VPN plugin APP to install but it is the location settings that don't let me put the VPN app on. So, this thread has helped me. I am not Chinese but a brit living in China and am setting this up for a friend. We all use UU to game but i use a separate box (for Xbox) and he uses a program on his PC so does not need this but does need the VPN.