What's new

everything after 3_2 doesnt work with EPSON 800

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

lukester01

New Around Here
Every firmware after 3_2 makes it so I cannot print to my EPSON 800. I try legacy and the printer is connected but phones and windows 11 cannot print to it. I tried 5 and 5_2 and 4. Only 3_2 works with this legacy device.

AX3000 or 58U

The Epson 800 does support up to WIFI 5 or AC dual band. If you are using WIFI 6 with WPA3-Personal or WPA2/WPA3-Personal that may be your problem.
One solution is to set up a Guest WIFI, either Guest 2 or 3 on 2.4 or 5 GHz and just set WPA2-Personal with a passphrase and enable access to the intranet. This would give the printer an IP address in the same IP range as the router LAN and your clients can communicate with the printer.
I doubt that the SmartConnect is a problem but it could in this case. If you are using DFS channels on the router the printer may not like that.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!