What's new

From AC86U to AX86U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

charlesbuzz

Occasional Visitor
I just change my AC86U for a AX86U, I redone the config by hand, no export import

I no longuer able to connect to a device that is in a guest network (from my internal network lan or wifi)

is there something to enable that I missed ?

the guest network has access to the intranet (but in my case, I'm trying from the other side from the internal to the guest)

EDIT: i'm running the stock firmware

thanks

Last edited:
I no longuer able to connect to a device that is in a guest network (from my internal network lan or wifi)
If you are running Asus-Merlin and the YazFi addon script you may want to mention that because there are different things that would likely need to be done to open up local LAN access to YazFi Guest Network clients.

If you are running Asus-Merlin and the YazFi addon script you may want to mention that because there are different things that would likely need to be done to open up local LAN access to YazFi Guest Network clients.
i'm running the stock firmware

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!