What's new

GT-BE98 Pro $750

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

That's still more than I paid for my first car. 🤣

In 2002 or so I bought a '92 Sunbird from my dad's boss for $700. Friends and family pricing, still got more use out of that than a router.

Was it a GT model though? This is the difference...

Yours was '92, this one is '98. Yours had 1 antenna, this one has 8. Great value for only $50 more.

Was it a GT model though? This is the difference...

Yours was '92, this one is '98. Yours had 1 antenna, this one has 8. Great value for only $50 more.
🤣 Don’t see many ‘98s in ‘24

That's still more than I paid for my first car. 🤣

In 2002 or so I bought a '92 Sunbird from my dad's boss for $700. Friends and family pricing, still got more use out of that than a router.
It looks more like your first spaceship.

I did actually drive a spaceship interior car in '90s.

1712082983285.png

Our friends from Europe may remember this one.

IMG_2911.jpeg

Not spaceship here. Sporty engine, though. And the 1 antenna worked very well.

lol if there is no FW merlin supports i call it trash fyi

Hmm... your current router may turn into "trash" by the end of 2024 fyi. 🧐

Once it starts receiving 3.0.0.6 updates who's going to provide 3.0.0.4 GPLs for Asuswrt-Merlin?

RMerlin may or may not support 3.0.0.6 and may or may not do it for all 3.0.0.6 capable models.

Hmm... your current router may turn into "trash" by the end of 2024 fyi. 🧐

Once it starts receiving 3.0.0.6 updates who's going to provide 3.0.0.4 GPLs for Asuswrt-Merlin?

RMerlin may or may not support 3.0.0.6 and may or may not do it for all 3.0.0.6 capable models.

well this router gt-ax11000pro suits me well

It's a good router, but you may have to switch to Asuswrt at some point.

@sfx2000 10-gig fiber just became available, so I Justified the router upgrade. Although, The Wife can't discover the New Switch
I just received my new AXE16000, because I couldn't wait for RMerlin's Possible Magic on the BE98 Pro.

Last edited: