What's new

Guest Network - Disable Intranet Access is not working

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

That option does nothing for me, internal resources still accessible with that off.

Re-tested, and works for me. The first ping is from the Guest network, and the second is from the regular network.

Attachments

• guestnet.jpg
    guestnet.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 700
Yeah....not sure whats different for you. There are others here that have the same issue as i had. I was up pretty late trying different things to secure that guest network, i ended up flashing with ddwrt and used this http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Multiple_WLANs to do what i needed.

With the merlin it needs to be away to do the same thing via the GUI.

A lot of those reports go back to when the code was actually broken. I fixed it a few months ago, and Asus integrated the fix in stock FW 1071.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but i'm experiencing the exact same issue as the OP but for asus merlin 380.68_2.
Ive tried resetting and reinstalling the firmware but I just cannot get the guest network to isolate itself from the main network. Is anyone else able to confirm if they have the same issue??

Sorry to dig up an old thread but i'm experiencing the exact same issue as the OP but for asus merlin 380.68_2.
Ive tried resetting and reinstalling the firmware but I just cannot get the guest network to isolate itself from the main network. Is anyone else able to confirm if they have the same issue??
Please see my reply in your thread.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!