What's new

Help on Client Bridge router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

maan2004

New Around Here
Hi

I am looking for help to choose the best router in my case, I have WAG320N ADSL router providing the internet, I want a router to connect it to the ADSL modem wirelessly "Client Bridge" to provide steady internet connection to 3 computers and one WHS2011 by the Gigabit Ethernet ports to utilize the Gigabit speed for file transfer.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I understand that, I am now using Linksys E4200v1 on DDwrt, wireless performance is horrible; YouTube buffering is sloooow. I bought the router 180$ in my country with no return, this way I am asking :).

Thanks

Have you done the proper tests to conclude that the fault is in the router/modem, rather than the ISP's system?

Frequent advise is to not use an all in one modem/router but instead, use two devices. Preferable for ISP to provide modem so they cannot blame your choice of modem.

I understand that, I am now using Linksys E4200v1 on DDwrt, wireless performance is horrible; YouTube buffering is sloooow. I bought the router 180$ in my country with no return, this way I am asking :).

Thanks

Your problem is not the router, it's DD-WRT...

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!