What's new

Is it possible to copy flash of Netgear R9000 Router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

guy79

Occasional Visitor
Hello dear members.

I have two R9000 routers both running Voxel super firmware. One router crashed and the firmware required reinstalling, which the router recovered and is working without issues. However the now fixed one no longer has Kamoj add on with his excellent features which was installed when the beta program was running. I also understand why is no longer available and won't be.

Failing any of the above is there an alternative addon pack as comprehensive as Kamoj which could be used

If it is impossible to do this or very hard or means pulling my R9000 apart ,they are getting harder to buy.I won't bother and just monitor one R9000 without the addon. How for me both add ons never in the later years caused issue once setup,logs always clear. I have googled such think of copying the flash and just found backing up settings.

Kind regards and thankyou for any reply or help you may have

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!