What's new

Linksys EA6700 vs Asus RT-AC66U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

MrJyrks

New Around Here
Which one would you choose and why? I'm planning to get one and my choice narrowed down to this. Performance wise (coverage and 802.11ac and n), which one would you choose? I have read that the asus router has better coverage and speed, is it true and why the dual core arm cpu. My local electronics shop will be closed soon, I'd like to set it up tonight! :D :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Anyone?
Still, I think I'm leaning towards the linksys since it's has a more minimalistic design and I will probably be able to use it with droidifi and it has a dual core cpu and better nas performance. So yeah, thanks anyone, I think I've made my choice.

Last edited:
I am actually considering the same options for my upgrade, would be super with some info from people that have used these.

I know the Asus are getting alot of good review etc, I am just a bit sceptical due to firmware problems and not sure about 24/7 stability which is paramount for me.

jarle