What's new

Medialink 150Mbps Router quit work some times

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

phdbr

New Around Here
I got a Medialink 150Mbps router for several months. I fixed it in one of our bedrooms and usually I need the wireless network in another room which next to the fixed one.

The speed usually only within 100Kb, but recently the wireless network shows shutting down. Totally I couldn't connect it, it always remind you “the system was busing, please try it later". Who can tell me how to solve it?

Hello phdbr,

There is not enough information in your post regarding why you might be having the trouble you are having. To start with, if 100kb is normal for your network, then it may be that your ISP connection is just too slow for a WiFi network to work appropriately. However, if you would like to contact us, we can walk you through troubleshooting the network over the phone. Please look for our contact information on the product packaging or search "Medialink Contact Info" in any search engine for the phone number.

(I'm not sure if I can link you to our website or provide a phone number in this post and don't want to risk having the post deleted)

Thanks,
Medialink Customer Support

Perhaps his "100kb" is 100k Bytes, not bits.
That's a common speed for the best DSL and the low-average cable modem, downstream.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online