What's new

Need Help plz!?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Rich

New Around Here
Have some Router/Modem questions and would like to know if anyone could answer them because I'm retarded ;"{

1. Here's the router i would like to get ASUS RT-N56U Black Diamond Dual-Band Gigabit Wireless-N Router. Decided on this one thanks to this site. <3

2. Is the ASUS RT-N56U Black Diamond Dual-Band Gigabit Wireless-N Router a modem/router combo.

3. I didn't retype ASUS RT-N56U Black Diamond Dual-Band Gigabit Wireless-N Router twice, in fact i never typed it i copy and paste like a boss. I'm pretty good at it actually.

4. Could someone post a link to a site where i can learn about modems and routers and configure or w/e you call it so the router makes my laptop or ps3 priority first. Video lessons would be great because i suck at reading and it painfully hard

5. Don't really know what i typed in 4. but hope it makes sense

3. Could you recommend a good modem if this isn't a combo i really like the look of this router and want it because its pretty and has a badass name. Do you like this router? why or why not? :eek:

6. How did you become so smart about this stuff, I'm jealous (seriously)

7. Do you ever think i'll be as smart as you? ;"(

9. If anyone is able to help thanks and if not thanks anyway. Brain hurts gonna go bye bai now.

Ps It took me like 10mins to figure out how to register is it because I'm dumb or did you have same problem?

Pss Does this site have trolls :confused: dont troll me please ;"}

Psss I didn't proof read just in case you're wondering:cool:

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!