What's new

diy antenna for home, wireless help a very newbie, just signed up

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

pcpupil

New Around Here
ilding a connifer antenna from the old galaxcy ones,want to pick up local signals or hot spots or access points, have a couple linkskys router and cable gateway coming what plug oronnection do i hook the antenna to,rpsma,cable plug coax, or into the plugin jack that says internet,will the external antenna work bothways, collect signals in and send out

Your keyboard is broken. I don't understand what you are trying to say or ask.

building a conifer antenna,,im going through cancer treatments, have hardly no feeling in hands and fingers, thanks for responding so fast

thanks, i have that site and just talked to martin, i was wondering where or what port on back of router to connect the antenna to, i have a cable gateway coming also, im gathering last parts, i have the large antenna already, just modifying the feed horn i guess its called, it was a complete antenna, got it for free, thanks for responding

ok, on the back of the linksys router do i hook up the external ntenna to th rpsna jacks where the rbber dckeys are now, and i have a lynskys cable gateway, on the back their is a male connector,cctv or coaxe and it says internet, should the external antenna get hooked to that, guess i coulgd try to call linkskys support

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!