What's new

Solved Need help Uninstalling

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

fotingo

Regular Contributor
How do I uninstall Skynet and Wireguard in AMTM?
I see no option to uninstall in the menu.

Thanks.

How do I uninstall Skynet and Wireguard in AMTM?
I see no option to uninstall in the menu.

Thanks.
Hi,

When you enter the Skynet menu (2) under amtm, do you have this option?
Sorry I do not have Wireguard, but IIRC @lonelycoder mandates that all amtm based Addons have an uninstaller.

Attachments

• SkyNet.jpg
    SkyNet.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 14
I believe I do have that option in Skynet, but I don't think I see it for Wireguard.

if it's wireguard manager press 2

Lol, thanks for that, to be fair to the OP, that option doesn't really leap out at you though :) .

If it's a legacy thing where folks had it installed / thought it was installed but it is still showing up in amtm, I can understanmd it, but if it's just a menu (or out of sight) option maybe @Martinski or @ZebMcKayhan could update the menu options so it is a wee bit clearer?

Lol, thanks for that, to be fair to the OP, that option doesn't really leap out at you though :) .

If it's a legacy thing where folks had it installed / thought it was installed but it is still showing up in amtm, I can understanmd it, but if it's just a menu (or out of sight) option maybe @Martinski or @ZebMcKayhan could update the menu options so it is a wee bit clearer?

Lol I had to ask as well. So I don’t blame op for not understanding what to click.

I plugged in the USB again and tried to access Skynet by pressing 2, but I get...

1721337869736.png

The USB thumb drive is connected and I can see in the Router GUI. Is there another way to uninstall Skynet?

I plugged in the USB again and tried to access Skynet by pressing 2, but I get...

View attachment 60274

The USB thumb drive is connected and I can see in the Router GUI. Is there another way to uninstall Skynet?

It seems to be expecting a USB, so either it’s the wrong USB from the one that was used to set it up, it’s in the wrong USB port or there’s a disconnect between the previous install and the USB.

Maybe try and reinstall Skynet, with USB in place,? If is not that possible via amtm just try the curl install using ssh

Code:
/usr/sbin/curl -s "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Adamm00/IPSet_ASUS/master/firewall.sh" -o "/jffs/scripts/firewall" && chmod 755 /jffs/scripts/firewall && sh /jffs/scripts/firewall install

then uninstall as normal.

If that gives you an issue, then try to do a repair entware using the entware menu?

HTH

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Staff online