What's new

Netgear 7000 vs ASUS RT-AC68U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

merc p

New Around Here
Looking for recommendation between these two, I have read the articles and looked at the rankings and charts and still can't decide. My main factor is reliability and product quality. No issues and disconnects. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks

i tried the netgear r7000 and was not pleased with its performance...(range was poor) ...I then tried the asus rt-ac68u and it has been awesome. of course take into consideration the logistics of your location. mine is in a spare bedroom somewhat off center of my house and its range and stability has been great. i also love the fact that i can try different fw's and seem to have settled on what is my sweet spot, merlins 380.59. good luck!

As with many things... Your Mileage May Vary. In my environment, the R7000 is superior in range and truthfully almost everything else when compared to the R68U (having run various firmwares).

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!