What's new

Netgear R7000 Wireless AC router to wired LAN network

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

It makes no sense because you are not the one doing it. This is not a forum I visit regularly or otherwise I would have more posts. What I mean to say is that I provide support to others on tenforums. I am also on avsforums discussing the LG 65EF9500 and 55EF9500 OLED Displays among other things like the Oppo BDP-103/103D and Oppo BDP-105/105D Blu-Ray players as a example. I am also on the XWRT firmware for the R7000 thread as a example. At any time 24/7, I have 80 tabs opened in the browser and I do go through 100 forums daily, this is in addition to monitoring my investments among other things like Facebook groups talking about the Yuneec Typhoon 4K Drone. Obviously it wouldn't make sense to you until you have the experience to do it. This is in addition to discussions from nextdoor.com among other places. For this site, I don't visit it but rather, if a e-mail came in, I will just click on it and it will open this specific topic since I am not in a hurry or anything for the information as I have lived with the problem at hand for more than 2 years so it's not a priority. Thanks for the suggestions but things like that should be really done in PM instead of publically in a forum. How a person writes is up to them as long as they don't go insulting people or try to start a flame war. However, do note that there is something called Netiquette which is the standard for online communications for the last 30+ years if not longer. http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html

In fact, if you look at your response, you already broke one rule which is called excessive quoting when your response is way shorter than what you quoted.

No. No sense is providing support even when you have no time. That is either a lie (i.e. you do have time) or it is an implausible and impossible scenario. Nothing to 'do' for it to make sense to me or not.

Glad that you can make this work for you somehow, but I fear for the support you're giving if you continually offer information that is extraneous and a bit tedious too.

No. No sense is providing support even when you have no time. That is either a lie (i.e. you do have time) or it is an implausible and impossible scenario. Nothing to 'do' for it to make sense to me or not.

Glad that you can make this work for you somehow, but I fear for the support you're giving if you continually offer information that is extraneous and a bit tedious too.

One of my mottos is helping others. And besides, who cares if it makes sense to you or not since you are under no obligation to help and remember as with any forum, staying on topic is key to any discussion and while you may be offering suggestions, who made you the internet grammar police? Nothing is a impossible scenario. I didn't expect help right away but when I am trying to read email and a new one comes in telling me about a post in a discussion I am watching, I will ofcourse open it, read it and respond. What you consider extraneous and bit is nothing more than a opinion and just like a butt hole, everyone has one. And making assumptions when you dissect the word assume is basically making a butt out of U and Me.

Your attitude shows the complete opposite of your motto, unfortunately.

Padding your responses with information that is not relevant is not an opinion. It is there for all to see and read.

I'm not correcting your grammar. I'm asking you to be more concise instead.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!