What's new

New AC66 Firmware 3.0.0.4.376.2524

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

My RT-AC66R is still running strong with FW 3602, how is everyone else doing? I am running XP on my PC still so maybe that has something to do with the FW install???
I dont know just hoping everyone else is having better luck than before on this FW.

My RT-AC66R is still running strong with FW 3602, how is everyone else doing? I am running XP on my PC still so maybe that has something to do with the FW install???
I dont know just hoping everyone else is having better luck than before on this FW.

Congratulations. As you can read in this thread and here, for those of us for whom v3602 did not work, the situation has not changed.

When I logged into the router today, there was a notice a new firmware was available. I didnt download it because The Asus download page still has 3602 as the most recent so I assumed the Asus has begun pushing 3602 or 2524 (I'm using 1123). However maybe there's a newer firmware that hasn't been released for download yet? I wish the Asus built in firmware detector told you the version of the newer firmware it detects but unfortunate it doesn't. Anyone want to volunteer to he a guinea pig? I may later but my computer is out of commission at the moment.

Hmm, set ours up the other day and ignored the update. The setup screen said the installed firmware is 3.0.0.4.374.4561.
Ours is only lightly used and I'm not seeing any issues so far.

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!