What's new

New Device Connection Notifications on iOS?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

NewtonFrutt

New Around Here
Hey folks,

Do these notifications work for anybody on iPhone? They'd be really useful but I get no push notifications from the ASUS router app.

Broken feature or maybe it relies on another setting that I've not got right or something?

Running the latest stable release (.7) Merlin on AX11000 Pro. iPhone is a 14 Pro but I doubt that matters.

Any ideas?

Not all phone functions work when you are on Merlin firmware. Either enjoy the Merlin features or go back to Asus firmware.

Hey folks,

Do these notifications work for anybody on iPhone? They'd be really useful but I get no push notifications from the ASUS router app.

Broken feature or maybe it relies on another setting that I've not got right or something?

Running the latest stable release (.7) Merlin on AX11000 Pro. iPhone is a 14 Pro but I doubt that matters.

Any ideas?

The ASUS Router App is not built to work with third-party firmware... expect incompatibilities.

OE

Thanks folks, yes fair enough regarding incompatibility with the iOS app and Merlin.

I've made a custom script to fire me a push notification with the IP, MAC and Manufacturer for any new connection so job done anyway :)

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!