What's new

OpenVPN - vyprvpn

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Raj29

New Around Here
Hi,
I have an rt-ac87u running merlin firmware 378.55. I have been trying to configure openvpn server and whilst I can connect fine I am unable to access the internet. Apologies but I am new to this so if you need more information please let me know. Thanks.

Sorry, typo on my part. I am configuring in the Open VPN Clients tab not the server. The connection does establish but I get no internet access.

Most likely the same problem I face? It is posted at the goldenfrog link above (logs are posted there also).

Most likely the same problem I face? It is posted at the goldenfrog link above (logs are posted there also).
I don't see dnsmasq restarting in the logs you posted to pick up the VPN DNS servers....try setting Accept DNS configuration to Strict.