What's new

PCE-AC66 not connecting

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Gforce360

New Around Here
Hello, new to the forums here, but I've lurked in the shadows for a while when I need to troubleshoot things.

I recently wiped my PC and did a clean OS install (windows 8.1 Pro), installed all drivers and the like, and now my PCE-AC66 won't connect to any wireless access point (I've tried a few just to make sure it's not my router). It sees them just fine, and I can attempt to connect but it fails. I've tried connecting to both 5 ghz and 2.4 ghz bands on a couple different routers.

I've tried a couple different driver versions, but I am currently on the up to date drivers for the PCE-AC66 from the Asus support site (I did make sure I was on the PCE-AC66 drivers, not the PCE-AC68). Has anyone else had any trouble with this? Any suggested things to check out?

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!