What's new

ROG STRIX GS-AX3000 Firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Turb-z

Occasional Visitor
Is it me or is this router been forgotten about as there has been no updates since August 2021

You and all GS-AX3000 owners. It is strange indeed because the same hardware GS-AX5400 has much newer firmware available.

Just be patient. A lot of work is happening with Asus routers in the last year and they have a lot of models.

Is there anything that isn't working on your GS-AX3000?

Just be patient. A lot of work is happening with Asus routers in the last year and they have a lot of models.

Is there anything that isn't working on your GS-AX3000?
This. Many of us are getting broken 388 firmware. You are not missing much.

Same question.

I badly need wireguard support.

Is there any chance it will be added?

And can I do something by myself?

Welcome to the forums @bundes.

If you 'badly' need WG support, consider purchasing a router that supports it today. Although I would be surprised if you really 'need' WG when other options (OpenVPN) is available.

Sure, there is always a 'chance' it may be added. But waiting for something when/if you need it today isn't the solution.

Have you used Better Search (top of page) to search the forums on what you may be able to do, now?

I am currently trying to figure out what I can do but it looks like this router is not supported by all these beta options or I didnt understand how it works.

Thanks I checked that but it didnt really help. I see some people have wireguard in vpn fusion but they have to go 388 firmware as I understand. 386 is the latest for this router so far. So unless someone suggests 'non-obvious' solution wait is the only option.

Try Better Search with your own key words. ;)

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!