What's new

RT-AC66U vs RT-N66U for Home-office

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bubamacko

New Around Here
Hello! Im having a hard time deciding between these two routers based on my ignorance about networking :p
My needs are simple: I need good range and i need to connect my two ISPs working together(maybe stacking them?) and it has to be easy to work with right out of the box. So, is there a reason to expend those extra 40 USD to get the AC?

I have about 4 PC (All but one connected wireless), and a few gaming consoles.

The reason i have 2 ISPs is that the Internet connection here(Argentina) is VERY unstable. One of my connections is 6MB D, 0.5Mb U and the other one 40Mb D, 2Mb U.

If you need any more info let me know.

Thanks!

I have both. I always go for the latest if I am buying something. I would go for the AC66. Both are great routers, but AC gives you client upgrades as they can connect at that speed

I've got AC66U couple days ago, and i love it.

I used to have N66U (my parents using it) - only difference i am noticing is AC support, which is good to have :)