What's new

RT-AC68R - USB Mount problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

LUK

New Around Here
Hi, friends,

I have some problem, when I connect USB flash(Sandisk Cruzer fit 8G) / HDD(Segate portable 2TB hdd[2 partition]) together.

First, I connect USB flash at USB 2.0 port, and it mounted '/dev/sda1' when check putty(SSH). Then, install optware with perfect tutorial of 'TeHashX'.

Second, I connect USB HDD at USB 3.0 port, all connected storages appear 'unmounted' at ASUS management page(192.168.1.1). When I check at putty with 'mount', it suprisingly display like below.

- USB flash of 2.0 port : /dev/sdc1 (It wase changed automatically and not operated 'Transmission' too)
- USB HDD of 3.0 port : /dev/sdb1 and /dev/sdb2

Why happen this problem... If I connect USB flash to 3.0 port, it's ok.(It always mounted '/dev/sda1', but it 's not enough for me.)

Is there a way to solve this problem? I already spend many times to solve it....But, I can't do it..(including "http://forums.smallnetbuilder.com/showpost.php?p=59842&postcount=5")

Thanks in advance for your feedback.