What's new

RT-AC68U Download Master not enough space

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

rosak

New Around Here
Hello everyone,
I don't know why but I wanted to upgrade my HDD from 2TB to 4TB. As a result of that I'm struggling for last 3 days to make it to work.
I used to have transmission installed via optware, on asuswrt-merlin 380.something and everything worked fine. Optware installed on 1GB ext4 partition and downloaded files on 2TB NTFS partition.
After replacing the HDD to 4TB i couldn't install transmission neither through optware nor through entware.
I spent 3 days so far and I don't have time anymore, need to get back to work.
I decided to use Download Master for now. I need to seed some torrents which are already downloaded on NTFS partition. When I add a small file torrent 2-3GB everything works fine, download master just checks the file and seed it. But when I'm trying to add a bigger file torrent it says "There is not enough space to store the file." As I said, the file is already downloaded on NTFS partition. There is also about 3TB free on that NTFS partition. ext4 partition where the download master is installed has only 2GB.
Ok during writing that post I realised that it probably has the incomplete folder set to ext4 partition but how to change that? I see that there is settings.json file so the setting has to be there, but how to stop Download Master service to edit and save settings.json? (I'm not good in linux).
I appreciate any help.

Ok 10 minutes later and a bit of update.
I have disabled the Download Master, edited settings.json and enabled DM. File settings.json has not been overwritten as I added the watchdir there and it stays there, however the path to InComplete dir keeps getting overwritten every time. Any ideas?

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!