What's new

RT AC68U setup for faster speed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Update***

Got my hands on a sb6183. Hooked it up and the speeds increased and remained constant after multiple speed tests. Average was 95 Mbps with 24 up. I wasn't getting the constant speeds with the sb6141 so that's a plus. Called TWC and questioned why I wasn't getting the ~200 dwnld and they simply said they just upgraded everyone to the higher speeds and it will take some time for everyone to feel the jump. In the "footprint" of TWC I live in there has bee some issues with this higher speed. So I'm still as the mercy of TWC and there run around.

So with that said can anyone lead me or send me some info on tweaking my asus. Is it beneficial to keep the channels on auto or select a dedicated channel for each band. Thanks for your help.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!