What's new

RT-AC88U loss contact with home page

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bemo47

Occasional Visitor
Hi,
I have installed a RT-AC88U behind my ADSL internet box.
In the internet box i have created a DMZ with the AC88U, all traffic from outside being routed to the AC88U.
The AC88U is now my main router for my LAN with desktops, IP Cameras, Network video recorder, Smart TV, TV Box, etc...
I also have CPL (Powerline from TPLink adapters, AV500 4220) to replay my WiFi in areas where the main WiFi doesnt access.
Everything was working fine, including the TV from my FAI provider.
But yesterday i noticed that i was not able to access the main home page of the AC88U, even by connecting directly a lan port with a RJ45 cable. Or i can get access by local cable but its a very very slow access... and no access at all from the LAN.
I noticed also that the first light, power, is not on, the following 4 lights are on.
Does anybody have ideas on what is happening here ?

PS : after many manipulations, now the power light is on, so the 5 1st leds are on, normally... but i am not able to reset the configuration, either through the button at the rear, or through the menu...

Regards
Bernard

Last edited:

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!