What's new

Skynet Skynet causes router to crash and reboot

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Klonoa

New Around Here
Hello everyone,

I am a new user of the Skynet firewall and have been using it for a while now. I find it very useful for blocking unwanted domains and IP addresses. However, I’ve encountered a few issues and would appreciate any help or advice.

1. Slow firewall rule loading: Every time I start or update the rules, the loading process is very slow.
  2. Router crashes and reboots intermittently: After running the firewall for a while, my router crashes and reboots intermittently.
  3. Blacklist frequently lost or reset: My Blacklist often gets lost or reset without any apparent reason, which is quite frustrating.

I’ve tried reinstalling and repairing the Skynet firewall, but these issues persist. Has anyone experienced similar problems? Any ideas on how to fix them?

Thanks!

*——————INFO——————*
RT-AC86U
Asuswrt-Merlin 3.86.13_2

ONLY INSTALL SKYNET Scripts

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!