What's new

Skynet Skynet - Router Firewall & Security Enhancements

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Too few / many number?
I also battle with that all the time. You copy over some code and modify it as a new function with everything working only to be ridiculed by that single oversight :eek:
I just found TWO while going through some additions I did yesterday. Always glad users pay attention!

Completely unusable, might aswell just delete the whole script with major bugs like this :mad:

Completely unusable, might aswell just delete the whole script with major bugs like this :mad:
I said it was cosmetic, not unusable. :( Sorry to make you mad. o_O

OK then, website is disabled, GitHub deleted, everything moved over to the dark-net :cool:

I will follow you to the dark side!!!
You will find me under the alias thelo... ahem TheSkyisTheLimit. Dealing, fencing of all sorts of movable goods and blocking competition. Also known as ... Tim.

If you are a customer of the Skynet and/or AB-Solution utilities and use the PBS app on a media streaming device, some white listing will be required in both utilities. Please see my post in the ABS thread here.

Does this support the AC66U and will add any performance hits to it? I looking into using this to set up block url/ip to specific mac address and or ip. my AC66U is already bottleneck as it is on my network

Does this support the AC66U and will add any performance hits to it? I looking into using this to set up block url/ip to specific mac address and or ip. my AC66U is already bottleneck as it is on my network

Unfortunately it does not support MIPS based routers due to their ancient kernel.

one more reason why I should get the AC86U i guess, just can't bring my self 200$ for another router so soon.
I it actually a MIPS router or the newer RT-AC66U_B1 which has an ARM processor?

Good news, @john9527 worked his magic and was able to correct the underlying issues in the AC86U firmware. Currently testing out a build he threw together. Assuming all goes well there will be a unofficial build in the near future until the changes are worked into the official release cycle. Send your thanks his way!

And thanks to @Adamm for being my tester across multiple iterations.

Just a little bit of change required :)
335 files changed, 71738 insertions(+), 1967 deletions(-)
Ye olde New World understatement, if I ever heard one.

Latest threads

Support SNBForums w/ Amazon

If you'd like to support SNBForums, just use this link and buy anything on Amazon. Thanks!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!