What's new

Traffic Analysis counts LAN traffic as upload

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ChrisDeath

Occasional Visitor
I am facing an wired bug with my AC68U running 378.56_2 in the Traffic Analyser section. The live graphs are okay but the daily and monthly statistics are wrong as as soon as i am using LAN to download. You can see that in the screeni below. The upload and download is nearly the same also i never uploaded that much. While using WLAN the numbers are quite correct.
lan_bug.png

It seems to have started in october (didn't changed there anything in my hardware config), so i guess it startet with the update to 378.56_0. Does anybody else expirence the same?
start.png

PS: I already tried to deactivate NAT and the application statistics without any solution.

Edit: In summary I think it just counts the outgoing LAN traffic that was just recieved by WAN and routed to the LAN connection as upload of the WAN interface.

Edit 2: clear LAN traffic (NAS to PC and back) is not recognized...so that is fine.

Last edited: