What's new

What is value of notify_interval in minidlna.conf of Merlin 380.57?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Iwan H

New Around Here
I want to change the values of notify_interval to 90000 in the minidlna.conf file. This because I hope this will solve an issue I have with mij Asus RT-A68U in combination with a Samsung Smart TV using DLNA.

The problem: I have an Seagate 3TB HDD connected via USB3.o to my Asus RT-AC68U. I also have a Samsung Smart tv, UE46ES5500, connected via UTP on my Asus RT-AC68U. The Samsung sees the DLNA service of the Asus in Samsung Link (new version of Allshare). It can play the Video's but....
After 15 to 19 minutes the link between the Samsung and DLNA gets disconnected. I have to turn off the Samsung and turn it on again before it sees the DLNA again. If I pauze the video every 15 minutes there is no disconnecting.

I have read somewhere that I could try to change the value of notify_interval in the minidlna.conf file to 90000. My question is: How do I check what the current value is of the parameter? And how to change it?

Last edited: